Empress Hair Care - There may be company problems BUT the products works for me.

Jacksonville, Florida 0 comments
3.7
Turnaround Time

I have used these products for about three (3) years and I have hair where I was bald to the scalp. Recently I introduced a friend of mine to the product.

"It isn't magic but it works",is what I say to any woman I talk to about the products.

I am sad to know there are such negative responses to the company. I was attempting to contact them to address the PayPal payment option has disappeared. I would truly like to let the company owner(s) know -don't make the order process cumbersome and lengthy.

It was fine before, select the product(s) and pay. Don't let your business practices destroy the success of a good product.

Product or Service Mentioned: Empress Hair Care Hair Care.

Reason of review: Good product - bad company .

I liked: Results from product.

I didn't like: Inability to contact.

Empress Hair Care - Payment With No Product

Dallas, Texas 0 comments

It has been 22 days and no product and no response to phone calls. I have made the payment with my card and even emailed the office twice 3/ 13/ 2016 and 3/ 21/ 2016.

And I have stopped by the office on 3/ 16/ 2016 and left my phone number on a printed out receipt. This company has not called or inquired about my purchase or the product that they have not shipped. I guess my mistake was ordering threw the actual company instead of through Ebay or Amazon lesson learned.

It is frustrating to be taken advantage of I get the product works but still this is no excuse for bad business. This company owes me 35.63for Re- Gro Hair Moisturizing Lotion 4 bottles and they have lost me as a costumer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Empress Hair Care Hair Care.

Reason of review: Didn't ship order but kept my money.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Empress Hair Care - Stay Clear of Mark Greenberg and empresshaircare.com FOLLOW UP COMPLAINT

Houston, Texas 0 comments
Turnaround Time

UPDATE: So, I received a phone call from Mark Greenberg on January 25, 2016 stating that my package was shipped out and I should be receiving it soon. I asked him why after 19 days is my package still in transit.

I have received packages from China in less time. Also, when I log into my account on the empresshaircare.com website it says not shipped and has not changed since my purchase on January 6, 2016. He states that it takes time for processing, etc., basically a bogus answer, blowing smoke. He even gives me a tracking number.

Well today is February 9, 2016 and my package still has not been received and when I track the number he gave me for the package it is not showing any activity since being picked up by third party on January 10, 2016. I believe he just created a fake tracking number online. I know because I sell items on Ebay and Amazon and this is a standard message created when an airbill is created. The audacity of him!!

This is not a game Mr.

Greenberg. Send me my products I ordered or refund my money now!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Empress Hair Care Hair Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Customer service, Selling practices.

Empress Hair Care - Hair Care Review from Baltimore, Maryland

Baltimore, Maryland 0 comments
Turnaround Time

Empress Hair Care is a joke. I honestly believe that they are defunct.

I placed an order via there online website on 1-6-16. They received the money but to date (1-20-16) I have yet to receive any product from them nor any communication via email or otherwise. I have called at least 30 times, sent emails and even reached out to their Facebook page. I eventually filed a report with the BBB and the Attorney General.

Do yourself a favor stay away from these unprofessional losers. After researching the company I see I am not the only one they have done this to.

Mark Greenberg and company you are the worst!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Empress Hair Care Hair Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Empress Hair Care - Simple Review #1443115705

Round Rock, Texas 0 comments

I agree, when you need to reach them you can't. They lies and won't answer the phone.

Empress Hair Care - Simple Review #1442954699

York Beach, Maine 0 comments

I ordered regro since August 19 and even until this day i havent recieve it so somebody better talk to me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Empress Hair Care Hair Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Empress Hair Care - Review about Hair Treatment

Yes the exact same thing happened to me & I was outta 45.00 Very deceiving.

Product or Service Mentioned: Empress Hair Care Hair Care.

Regro (Empress Hair Care) - continuity offer is a scam, doubles your order without telling you

Richardson, Texas 8 comments

The Regro TV offer is an outright a scam and intentionally overcharges the co. This isn't even just a matter of a "catch", they literally lie to the customer (lying by omission is still lying) and purposely charge them double the actual price listed.

After calling in and agreeing to the main offer (Buy 1 month of Regro with 1 month free for $19.99 plus S/h) you'll be asked to enroll in a continuity program (where after 90 days you continue to receive new supplies automatically). However if you say "yes" to the continuity offer, it adds an extra months supply of Regro to your order today (for $19.95 plus S/H) without mentioning this to you at all - this is intentional and done on a company-wide basis, not just an error on the part of the agent placing your order.

In addition, for a period of time Regro intentionally refused to provide the customer service number to people calling back wanting a refund after realizing they had been scammed, or wanting to cancel their continuity - this was mandated by the company. Regro agents were instructed not to provide the customer service number when asked, instead telling customers to visit the website to find it (meaning elderly customers who had no internet access were out of luck, and would have to cancel their credit cards to stop auto shipments)

Anyone who's been victimized should report this company (Empress Hair Care) to the BBB of Dallas, TX. These bottom feeders have no morals or business ethics and deserve to be sued out of existence. I'd love to see a class action lawsuit taken against these thieves.

Comments

I have had the same problems as most below. i was called names and cursed at, called bald headed and the B and F words were used.

Very unprofessional and disrespectful. i would love to see a class action suit against these thieves as well.

Saint Paul, Minnesota, United States #947511

This just happened to me today and when I received the package and an additional 25.00 charged to my card. Tried to go to website it was blocked and stated the site was being used by hackers

I believe this product is a scam to a certain degree. When ordering online they do not explain the to the customer that there is a "auto mailing list" that continues to take money from your bank account.

If calling, this is explained and how it can be prevented. I ordered this product but feel that it was a mistake simply because hair loss can be caused by a multitude of conditions and a can only be determined by a doctor.

Cleveland, Ohio, United States #943199

Unfortunately, I have had the same problems with this company. They refused to give me a confirmation number or any real info regarding my order, other than it has been shipped out. will be canceling my credit card to avoid any initial payments that were not apart of the original agreement and/or order.

I recently had this same experience with Regro. I returned the shipment via the postal service and upon contacting Regro to have a credit issued back to my account, they informed me that they don't receive the packages back and would not issue me a credit of $24.94.

Those who answer the phones aren't very professional when interacting with the customers and treat them as just a number. I would also love to see a Class Action Lawsuit filed against the company for scamming people out of their hard earned money.

I am having the same problem, I got the product in December of 2013, I was charged in Feb, March and April but I did not get any product. I have been calling the number 1-877-553-5352 since April 8th getting the same person.

I did get 1 refund, but they are telling me they refunded me 2 payments.

They transfered me to the president David Greenburg and I got his voice mail. Yes this company is a scam and the product does not work.

Charlotte, North Carolina, United States #797328

I totally agree. I filed a complaint against this company with the BBB and they never responded to the complaint.

I paid for their product and never received the product nor was my money refunded. I totally believe that something should be done about this company. And I was not give a customer service number. My card was charged for two products.

And when you try to call this company it is very difficult to get through and then their voice mail box is full. What company has a voice mail box that is full. I am planning to take action against this company not because of the money that was out but because of their lack of professionalism. And they are not registered with the BBB.

I caution anyone who wants to do business with this company. Before checking out this company refer to the complaints with the BBB. They do have a face book page as well. People do your research.

Not professional at all. I am going to see what steps it takes to file a class action law suit as well as contact Texas Attorney General.

Spacecricket842, the Better Business Bureau is a waste of time. I filed a complaint and it was closed based upon the response they received from Empress Hair Care.

I filed a complaint with the Texas Attorney General. Hopefully the Texas Attorney General office will make these theives pay.

View more comments