It has been 22 days and no product and no response to phone calls.I have made the payment with my card and even emailed the office twice 3/ 13/ 2016 and 3/ 21/ 2016.
And I have stopped by the office on 3/ 16/ 2016 and left my phone number on a printed out receipt. This company has not called or inquired about my purchase or the product that they have not shipped. I guess my mistake was ordering threw the actual company instead of through Ebay or Amazon lesson learned.
It is frustrating to be taken advantage of I get the product works but still this is no excuse for bad business.This company owes me 35.63for Re- Gro Hair Moisturizing Lotion 4 bottles and they have lost me as a costumer.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Didn't ship order but kept my money
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Empress Re-Gro Hair Moisturizing Lotion
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I saw the tv ad that showed pricing to be $29.95. Upon receipt of product I read the packing list and found that they were going to require 5..."
- "I started using WEN about six months ago. At first I was skeptical, but after using it for a week I fell in love with the product and how it..."
- "I just can't understand where any of the confusion stems from as far as billing goes... Yes the trial is advertised as either 29.95 or 19.95, but as I went..."
- "I am SO angry right now. I have 4 pictures I took immediately after getting my book from the mailbox. The package is totally RIPPED open. My book is torn,..."
- "A friend had invited me to check out the site and my stay was brief, as was his. This is a very hostile environment from the first time logging..."
- "Account canceled in 2013 Funds withdrew in 2014, refunded after a seriously insane fight Then, out of the blue, this 2016 bill! 2015USD for basic plan when actually the website is off..."
- "On Monday, October 17, 2016 at 3:35PM, I went to KFC on Patton Avenue in Asheville, North Carolina to get the usual Liver dinner. I completed the mykfcexperience.com survey on..."
- "Very disappointed in this builder. Sold my Maronda Homes built house, purchased this house in July and I immediately began breaking out in hives all over my body. I have..."
- "I brought a LG Stylo 2 phone at the end of Aug 2016, within the 1st month my SIM card went out for no reason, the company sent me..."