It has been 22 days and no product and no response to phone calls.I have made the payment with my card and even emailed the office twice 3/ 13/ 2016 and 3/ 21/ 2016.

And I have stopped by the office on 3/ 16/ 2016 and left my phone number on a printed out receipt. This company has not called or inquired about my purchase or the product that they have not shipped. I guess my mistake was ordering threw the actual company instead of through Ebay or Amazon lesson learned.

It is frustrating to be taken advantage of I get the product works but still this is no excuse for bad business.This company owes me 35.63for Re- Gro Hair Moisturizing Lotion 4 bottles and they have lost me as a costumer.

This reviewer shared experience about "didn't ship order but kept my money" and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue as the author lost $36. The author is overall dissatisfied with Empress Hair Care and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Empress Hair Care.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Empress Hair Care to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Empress Hair Care?

Comments