It has been 22 days and no product and no response to phone calls.I have made the payment with my card and even emailed the office twice 3/ 13/ 2016 and 3/ 21/ 2016.
And I have stopped by the office on 3/ 16/ 2016 and left my phone number on a printed out receipt. This company has not called or inquired about my purchase or the product that they have not shipped. I guess my mistake was ordering threw the actual company instead of through Ebay or Amazon lesson learned.
It is frustrating to be taken advantage of I get the product works but still this is no excuse for bad business.This company owes me 35.63for Re- Gro Hair Moisturizing Lotion 4 bottles and they have lost me as a costumer.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Didn't ship order but kept my money
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Empress Re-Gro Hair Moisturizing Lotion
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought my No no for use on facial hair. I used it for 45 days, and it stopped working. I sent it back and got a replacement and started..."
- "Hav used other products but wanted to try this one, I finally buy this product for almost $150 not even a week using it and the bottom left of my..."
- "I started using R+F at the end of this past May. I was so impressed with my personal results within (3 days), that I decided to join to get a..."
- "Could somebody help me retrieve the first fourteen digits on my credit card please? I have not seen my card for a month and I need help to remember my..."
- "I'd say that 25% of the time the potential customer doesn't look at the bid, BUT when that happens you get your 2 or 3 credits refunded. Overall the leads..."
- "I am entering my 8th month on the project and still do not have a completed bathroom. There have been continual mistakes along the way- faucets plumbed wrong, electrical outlet..."
- "I went to dinner in the lower Greenville area of Dallas TX and went to a birthday party after. At 2:30 AM I discovered that I was towed from the..."
- "I purchased $4000 worth of furniture at Rooms To Go. Two months later one of lamps tipped over and broke into many pieces. I am so surprised at how easily..."
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."