Empress Hair Care - Review about Empress Re-Gro Hair Moisturizing Lotion from Baltimore, Maryland
Empress Hair Care is a joke.I honestly believe that they are defunct.
I placed an order via there online website on 1-6-16. They received the money but to date (1-20-16) I have yet to receive any product from them nor any communication via email or otherwise. I have called at least 30 times, sent emails and even reached out to their Facebook page. I eventually filed a report with the BBB and the Attorney General.
Do yourself a favor stay away from these unprofessional losers. After researching the company I see I am not the only one they have done this to.
Mark Greenberg and company you are the worst!!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Empress Re-Gro Hair Moisturizing Lotion
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "There's nothing "beachfront" about how these products turn out on your skin. This is as fake as it gets. For $25, I bought the Beachfront self tanning spray (as opposed..."
- "2 ladies Lindsay Johnson and Krystal Ziadi made a some fb posts that were completely immature and out of line. These are not the type of "women" you should be..."
- "SCAM!! SCAM!! SCAM!! Do not order from this so call company. I ordered the kinky kurl out unit on March 7, 2015. On March 20, 2015 I emiled them to..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "Ipurchased a 32" television less than a year, around 11months the color went out and the tv began to make a humming sound in addition to having lines across the..."
- "I bought a new Ford and opted for some after market work to be done by the dealership. They offered to rent me a car at an in house..."
- "Oh wow last night was the worst service and food i have wver had at a TB. We ordered 2 taco salads, soft taco supremes, and a burrito supreme. I..."