Empress Hair Care - Review about Empress Re-Gro Hair Moisturizing Lotion from Baltimore, Maryland
Empress Hair Care is a joke.I honestly believe that they are defunct.
I placed an order via there online website on 1-6-16. They received the money but to date (1-20-16) I have yet to receive any product from them nor any communication via email or otherwise. I have called at least 30 times, sent emails and even reached out to their Facebook page. I eventually filed a report with the BBB and the Attorney General.
Do yourself a favor stay away from these unprofessional losers. After researching the company I see I am not the only one they have done this to.
Mark Greenberg and company you are the worst!!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Empress Re-Gro Hair Moisturizing Lotion
- Review category
- Cosmetics and Toiletries
You May Also Like
- "My 10 year old daughter, who lost her hair from Wen Cleansing Conditioner, granted permission to share this photo in hopes of preventing others from using Wen and having the..."
- "This advertisement: which claims to be endorsed by dr. Oz. seems to be a *** , when you call the number on there web site you get know real person,..."
- "I started using WEN about six months ago. At first I was skeptical, but after using it for a week I fell in love with the product and how it..."
- "the size was supposed to be 5X, looked more like 5T, they told me if I left a positive review, they would send me something else?? why would I bother??..."
- "I just purchased a bag of nature's promise heart healthy bread from giant store, I though it's a reliable brand, but apparently I am wrong. The bread is supposed to..."
- "Sears techs took ALL of 15 whole minutes to do 3 rooms and a short hall. Nothing like QUALITY workmanship. The next afternoon, not only did my carpet STINK of..."
- "I ordered this for a 5 year old child's birthday. The item arrived weeks later - nowhere did it disclose on the site that it was coming from CHINA by..."
- "1990 Chickasha Dr. Pfafftown, NC 27040 October 27, 2016 Patient Relations Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center, Medical Center Boulevard, Winston-Salem, NC 27157 To Whom It May Concern: Let me first say that I have almost..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."