Empress Hair Care - Is Empress still the manufacture of this product?

1.5
Turnaround Time

I think that this company has gone the way of the world "GREED". I have been using this product for a few years now.

I use to order directly from the company although the staff was rude, I was very pleased with the products.

Now the only place you can get the product is through Amazon or companies that are unknown, at prices that can only be called loan sharks. I say this because now the price of a 4 oz container of "hair strengthening cream" can cost from $9.00 to $60 a can. I bought it from the company for $5 bucks a container.

I love the way it makes my hair feel because of the moisture it adds which is short lived but it has not made my hair grow. Has anyone wondered why contact cannot be made with this company?

My suspicion was aroused when I ordered several containers from a company and one of my containers had product that was more the consistency of instant pudding. It was not creamy at all. The container was darker in color and so was the model on the top. I was going to return the one in question but I think I will keep it for future references although I am afraid to use it on my hair.

Now I am wondering if this product that is on the market is legit?

Is it the original formula? BUYERS BEWARE!

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Empress Hair Care - There may be company problems BUT the products works for me.

Jacksonville, Florida 0 comments
3.7
Turnaround Time

I have used these products for about three (3) years and I have hair where I was bald to the scalp. Recently I introduced a friend of mine to the product.

"It isn't magic but it works",is what I say to any woman I talk to about the products.

I am sad to know there are such negative responses to the company. I was attempting to contact them to address the PayPal payment option has disappeared. I would truly like to let the company owner(s) know -don't make the order process cumbersome and lengthy.

It was fine before, select the product(s) and pay. Don't let your business practices destroy the success of a good product.

Product or Service Mentioned: Empress Hair Care Hair Care.

Reason of review: Good product - bad company .

I liked: Results from product.

I didn't like: Inability to contact.

Empress Hair Care - Payment With No Product

Dallas, Texas 0 comments

It has been 22 days and no product and no response to phone calls. I have made the payment with my card and even emailed the office twice 3/ 13/ 2016 and 3/ 21/ 2016.

And I have stopped by the office on 3/ 16/ 2016 and left my phone number on a printed out receipt. This company has not called or inquired about my purchase or the product that they have not shipped. I guess my mistake was ordering threw the actual company instead of through Ebay or Amazon lesson learned.

It is frustrating to be taken advantage of I get the product works but still this is no excuse for bad business. This company owes me 35.63for Re- Gro Hair Moisturizing Lotion 4 bottles and they have lost me as a costumer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Empress Hair Care Hair Care.

Reason of review: Didn't ship order but kept my money.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Empress Hair Care - I have not recieved my order, but you took my MONEY the same day!

Houston, Texas 0 comments

My name is Shelia Mitchell. It has been over 4 weeks now a I have not received my order yet. Why is it that this company has so many compliant????? I know personally you have lost me has a consumer, and my friends! I have called several times to no prevail. Its like a ghost town when you try too call. But, you waste no time too debt my card. WHERE IS MY ORDER!!!!!!! Your consumer service is very, very, poor!!!!!!!!

Email:leonad2020@att.net

Cell:8328790805

Add: 1212 Grandplaza dr. #1607

Houston,Texas 77067

Reason of review: My selection is not other issue. My selection is the top 3. I should be able too select the appropriate reasons..

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Empress Hair Care - Stay Clear of Mark Greenberg and empresshaircare.com FOLLOW UP COMPLAINT

Houston, Texas 0 comments
Turnaround Time

UPDATE: So, I received a phone call from Mark Greenberg on January 25, 2016 stating that my package was shipped out and I should be receiving it soon. I asked him why after 19 days is my package still in transit.

I have received packages from China in less time. Also, when I log into my account on the empresshaircare.com website it says not shipped and has not changed since my purchase on January 6, 2016. He states that it takes time for processing, etc., basically a bogus answer, blowing smoke. He even gives me a tracking number.

Well today is February 9, 2016 and my package still has not been received and when I track the number he gave me for the package it is not showing any activity since being picked up by third party on January 10, 2016. I believe he just created a fake tracking number online. I know because I sell items on Ebay and Amazon and this is a standard message created when an airbill is created. The audacity of him!!

This is not a game Mr.

Greenberg. Send me my products I ordered or refund my money now!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Empress Hair Care Hair Care.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

I didn't like: Customer service, Selling practices.

Empress Hair Care - Hair Care Review from Baltimore, Maryland

Baltimore, Maryland 0 comments
Turnaround Time

Empress Hair Care is a joke. I honestly believe that they are defunct.

I placed an order via there online website on 1-6-16. They received the money but to date (1-20-16) I have yet to receive any product from them nor any communication via email or otherwise. I have called at least 30 times, sent emails and even reached out to their Facebook page. I eventually filed a report with the BBB and the Attorney General.

Do yourself a favor stay away from these unprofessional losers. After researching the company I see I am not the only one they have done this to.

Mark Greenberg and company you are the worst!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Empress Hair Care Hair Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Empress Hair Care - Simple Review #1443115705

Round Rock, Texas 0 comments

I agree, when you need to reach them you can't. They lies and won't answer the phone.

Empress Hair Care - Simple Review #1442954699

York Beach, Maine 0 comments

I ordered regro since August 19 and even until this day i havent recieve it so somebody better talk to me.

Product or Service Mentioned: Empress Hair Care Hair Care.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Empress Hair Care - Simple Review #1442326178

Fort Lauderdale, Florida 0 comments

After empress charged my card again, I called to cancel and was unable to reach anyone.. I spoke with two individuals who were very unprofessional and I felt like it definitely is a scam. I don't want my card charged anymore, what can I do??

Empress Hair Care - Simple Review #1441991184

Boynton Beach, Florida 0 comments

I was told if I want to cancel after some weeks before a certain time, I can cancel. I called and cancelled, but still you sent another order.

Please discontinue sending me this product.